KB4056892 (OS Build 16299.192)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
Installed already. So far, everything is working OK.

I've notice that now there is a delay of some seconds before Windows 10 displays the login screen at start up. Anybody else having this too?

Apart from that, everything else is OK.

Devilish

Level 2
Verified
May 20, 2017
Did any KIS [18.0.0405(f)] user which has requisite key present in the system tried manually updating via cumulative/delta update.
Are there any problem after update?
Which update did you used cumulative or delta?

Devilish

Level 2
Verified
May 20, 2017
Well a funny thing happened. Update KB4056892 failed to install on my system but build changed to 16299.192 WIERD!
Imgur: The magic of the Internet
NFDXl

Reactions: harlan4096

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
It says clearly .192 so patch is already installed :)

Marcos Milton

Level 1
Verified
Dec 28, 2017
yeah but that's what funny and wired because in windows update history it says that update KB4056892 failed to get installed.

This error is listed on Microsoft's Known Issues document. They say to verify the build number, as you did. You are up to date.

Attachments

• Capturar.PNG
    Capturar.PNG
    27 KB · Views: 372
Reactions: harlan4096

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
I had an extremely slow boot after the update. A simple reboot after the first boot fixed the issue... It's not the first time I saw this behavior after a Windows 10 update so I was expecting it. Also a maintenance run often solves slowdowns after an update (Control Panel/System and security)

Reactions: plat1098

Syafiq

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2017
Well a funny thing happened. Update KB4056892 failed to install on my system but build changed to 16299.192 WIERD!
Well, I'm in the opposite position of you. Look at my picture :p:
success.PNG strange.PNG
On the first picture(left), It says that the update has been successfully installed. But on the second picture(right), It says that I need to download the kb4956892 again, despite I was having kb4056892 installed :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.