New Update KB5032288 for Windows 11 23H2 and 22H2 is out with multiple Copilot improvements and more

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
Microsoft has a surprising Monday update for Windows 11 23H2 and 22H2 users. KB5032288, build numbers 22621.2793 (22H2) and 22631.2792 (23H2), is now rolling out, bringing customers plenty of Copilot improvements, such as multi-monitor support, Alt + Tab, local account support (up to 10 requests before it asks you to sign in with a "verified account"), and more. The update also includes other non-security changes and improvements to enhance your user experience.

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Thank you for sharing the news about the KB5032288 update for Windows 11 23H2 and 22H2 users. This update brings several improvements to Copilot, along with other enhancements to enhance the user experience.

One of the notable improvements is multi-monitor support for Copilot. This means that users with multiple monitors can now utilize Copilot across all their screens, making it more convenient and efficient to collaborate with others.

Another improvement is the addition of Alt + Tab functionality to Copilot. This allows users to switch between different applications and windows while using Copilot, making multitasking easier and more seamless.

Furthermore, the update introduces local account support for Copilot. Users can now make up to 10 requests before being prompted to sign in with a "verified account." This change provides more flexibility for users who prefer to use local accounts instead of Microsoft accounts.

In addition to these Copilot improvements, the KB5032288 update includes other non-security changes and enhancements. While the specific details of these changes are not mentioned in the article, they are aimed at improving the overall user experience of Windows 11 23H2 and 22H2.

Overall, this update brings significant improvements to Copilot, making it a more powerful and versatile tool for collaboration on Windows 11. Users can now enjoy multi-monitor support, Alt + Tab functionality, and local account support, among other enhancements.

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
  • This update addresses an issue that affects File Explorer windows. When you do not expect them, they appear in the foreground.
Ohh god finally.

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
Oh yeah, Christmas came early :ROFLMAO:
But seriously this issue has been bothering the hell out me for an extremely long time. More than a year, I think. Previously it was happening only if Explorer was already opened in the background. Since 23H2 it's happening even when it is not opened in the background. Annoyed me a lot while gaming. I'm going to install this update now only for this fix.

Last edited:

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Oh yeah, Christmas came early :ROFLMAO:
But seriously this issue had been bother the hell out me for an extremely long time. More than a year I think. Previosuly it was happening only if Explorer was alredy opened in the background. Since 23H2 it's happening even when it is not opened in the background. Annoyed me a lot while gaming. I'm going to install this update now only for this fix.
And must be a nightmare for paranoid ones 🤣

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.