Browser(s) and extensions
Google Chrome, Zenmate & uBlock
Maintenance tools
nothing

Morvotron

Level 7
Verified
Mar 24, 2015
Hello there! Have you ever considered to get a real time protection software? Maybe a free antivirus? And i would recommend a backup software as well. You're pretty much vulnerable if anything goes wrong.. And you can't always trust on the "i'm the best antivirus".. Malwares are smarter everyday..

DJ Panda

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
ADD an Antivirus like Avast and an Anti-Exploit like Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit. :) UAC, SmartScreen, and Updates are very important.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 178

No UAC, No Smartscreen, testing malwares without a VM, put you at serious risk.

milas

Level 2
Verified
Mar 1, 2016
I agree you need an AntiVirus because it seems to me that your system may be more vulnerable? IMO..;)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Any reason why you don't have any realtime protection and even Windows Defender Smartscreen? Since even though you participate in Malware Hub and assume you use VM, then hence better to have monitoring to avoid accidents. ;)

Backup will save you also from incidents. :) Better safe than sorry.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.