Expired Kerish Doctor 2016 - Free 1yr License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

King Alpha

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
Thanks for sharing this giveaway @King Mellow :) I have never tried Kerish Doctor, so this will be my first time :D I usually skip programs like these, but i will give it a try just because of the MT users give it a good feedback :p
No problem man. @davisd :) Just be careful on using some of its tools (e.g. system optimizer, registry cleaner). Enjoy! :)

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
No problem man. @davisd :) Just be careful on using some of its tools (e.g. system optimizer, registry cleaner). Enjoy! :)
This is so important. i used its junk file cleaner to clean up all its recommendations, which were mainly old Windows installation files, but I would almost go as far as to say this sort of program should only be used by experienced or advanced users (I'm certainly not the latter!).

L

LabZero

After testing.

If we enable the "startup/boot optimization", this allows the defragmentation of the boot files by consolidating file fragments and speeding up the access in the bootstrap's step (starting machine) and so speeding up the startup time of your computer.
The defragmentation of the boot files works exactly the same as the defragmentation of the hard disk but, the only difference, is that the boot files defrag is a different process and KD does a good job.
The first reboot, after I have flagged the startup optimization, has been rather long, at least on my PC, a few minutes.
Subsequent reboots instead were faster.

I tested KD in all of its functions and I haven't had any problem, registry cleaner, tweaks, files cleaner, all good and no "surprise" after reboot.
I have also used the internet booster function and it hasn't caused problem but the connection speed remained unchanged (in the short test period).

The database of algorithms and kernel is very often updated and this allows you to keep reliable the app.

Yesterday, a few minutes after a full cleaning, a pop-up appeared showing me that a file was restored, probably because of error, but this means a constant support: very good!

King Alpha

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
After testing.

If we enable the "startup/boot optimization", this allows the defragmentation of the boot files by consolidating file fragments and speeding up the access in the bootstrap's step (starting machine) and so speeding up the startup time of your computer.
The defragmentation of the boot files works exactly the same as the defragmentation of the hard disk but, the only difference, is that the boot files defrag is a different process and KD does a good job.
The first reboot, after I have flagged the startup optimization, has been rather long, at least on my PC, a few minutes.
Subsequent reboots instead were faster.

I tested KD in all of its functions and I haven't had any problem, registry cleaner, tweaks, files cleaner, all good and no "surprise" after reboot.
I have also used the internet booster function and it hasn't caused problem but the connection speed remained unchanged (in the short test period).

The database of algorithms and kernel is very often updated and this allows you to keep reliable the app.

Yesterday, a few minutes after a full cleaning, a pop-up appeared showing me that a file was restored, probably because of error, but this means a constant support: very good!
Because of this post I might consider installing Kerish Doctor again. :)

If you have any further info regarding KD I'd really appreciate it.
Yeah. We want more! :D

L

LabZero

Excellent, informative post Klipsh. When you say you tested all of its functions, were you happy to go ahead with all of its recommended repairs?

If you have any further info regarding KD I'd really appreciate it.

Honestly I'm not a fan of optimization tool and usually I only use Cleaner. I use Kerish Doctor for about two years, thanks to repeated giveaway and I am impressed with the amount of tools present in the application and by the absence of a defrag module, because I use O&O defrag and another one would be redundant. As I said, I have tested all of the functions and the disabling of unnecessary Windows services, optimization of many Windows parameters, actually can speed up your PC without losing functionality. I have excluded some of the changes because it is not necessary, in my opinion, as in the screenshots below. Some negative comment on the quality of the antimalware module and, above all, the database is not up-to-date.The version of the program dates back to 2014 even though the main modules are always up to date. However, it is very stable and well coded, but very important thing, as I said, it is necessary to remember to use the rollback function to return the system to its original condition before uninstall KD.

Cattura.PNG Cattura1.PNG Cattura2.PNG

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.