Expired Kerish Doctor 2017 (1 yr)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
Thank you. Got Kerish from another giveaway a month ago or something pre activated for one year. I was suprised the licnese works with this and now i have 2 years. One of the rare good one programs in this categorie.

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
Hi. I'm a first time Kerish Dr. user... I notice that it has an antimalware module that is is cloud based. According to it's website:

What are the advantages of using Kerish Cloud?
  • Kerish Cloud allows users to assess the reputations of programs, services, and web browser extensions, as well as the importance of startup objects, and will automatically share this data with other users.
  • When suspicious behavior is detected, Kerish Cloud automatically transmits information about this activity to the Kerish Products analysis center.
    This allows our team to respond quickly to new threats and better track suspicious processes on your computer while significantly reducing the number of false positives that the software will report in the future.

Would it interfere with our current Antivirus/Antimalware softwares?

Sunshine-boy

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2017
1 month ago I had a problem with WordPad and couldn't open it.
even Tweaking.com - Windows Repair couldn't fix the problem but kerish fixed it for me lol
:p
kerish is better than similar tools because get algorithms updates every day when other tools don't have any updates

Reactions: GonzitoVir

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
1 month ago I had a problem with WordPad and couldn't open it.
even Tweaking.com - Windows Repair couldn't fix the problem but kerish fixed it for me lol
:p
kerish is better than similar tools because get algorithms updates every day when other tools don't have any updates
Yes. It seems to find more problems than any other similar tools.
I applied all recommended fixes and so far, my laptop is performing very good.

Reactions: Sunshine-boy

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.