All information is in boxes above
- Operating System
- Windows 10
- Infection date and initial symptoms
Will Post Logs Shortly. ---- The Kernal_Security_Check_Failure first occurred over a month ago. My system had no other issues and the blue screen only happened once a week. I ignored it.
- Current issues and symptoms
- Recently, my windows start button, ctr+alt+del, and anything else stopped funcitoning properly 5 to 10 minutes after boot. Everything in Chrome would work normally.At this point I started to trouble shoot using various sites. Nothing seemed to work. Another week or so passed and I noticed everything on my computer taking a long time to load. I check task manager and my Anti-virus was using 30-50% of my cpu (quad 3.5ghz.) Today, 5 to 10 minutes after boot, my computer will no longer function(2 min reoccurring freezes) and I need to hard reset it.
- Steps taken in order to remove the infection
- I have tried so many things. Windows built in rootkit removal, Panda Antivirus full scan. Memory and SSD problem detectors. Windows detect issues. Driver Reviver. Others I cannot remember.