Status
Not open for further replies.

shukla44

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 14, 2016
I see a new product. KS. What is it? Can't find any info?

Can't download from FF. Had to do it from chrome.
Untitled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I just installed KTS2018MR0 and still checking for new features, but just found thess ones:
Sin título.png k2.png

Also Support for Edge.

It seem They took care of CruelSister video :D

Last edited:

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
Presently I see an interesting discount (on the the Kaspersky French website ) : 2 years for the cost of 1 year (64 hours left)
There may be some discount for your country too :)
With my renew discount and this offer : 2 years for 5 PC for 79.99 euros for KTS (I only need for 4 PC => 20 euros / PC for 2 years , lol). That could be a good award from one of my signature game :rolleyes:

Last edited:

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
For people using an IPV6 connection : don't forget that with the majority of vpn, it won't protect you.
I've switched to IPV4, and now Kaspsersky Secure Connection hide me (I was seen from France on some websites, with IPV6 activated).

Last edited:

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
I'm not much into sig based protection any more, but this seems strange for them.
@harlan4096
Do they say why they are working on 2018 so soon ?
And they must feel pretty damn good about 2017 if they are already devoting resources
to a 2018 build.
May be their product is the product of the Future, that is why they already named it 2018 ! In 2 months it will be 2019 build :D

/vanished

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
It seems this time there will be no 2017MR1, in the last years They have been changing the strategy, until 2015 there were MR0, MR1 even MR2, with 2016 only MR0 & MR1, and this year with 2017 only MR0...

I think starting now the developing of 2018 the product will be more or less stable for Q1 of 2018, and later probably will come some patches to iron bugs, so this way I think They try to maximize resources in every new build, and not a in new 2017MR1 now as previous years and in next February/March with the new 2018...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.