Advice Request KIS2019 INTERNAL UPDATE SERVERS SLOW?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

SearchLight

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 3, 2017
The other day KIS2019 started to download updates but for 3Mb it took almost half hour. Is there an adjustment that can be made in settings to address this?

I have read elsewhere that Kaspersky update servers are supposedly slow.

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Hi, some users have been reported similar issues with K2019 versions...

I also I'm getting similar issues sometimes, but in my case it didn't take so long time, maximum 5 or 6 minutes, which is also long time when We are taking about a standard update of no more 200KBytes...

Maybe the issues is not in the servers but in the K2019 versions in general... also They are still migrating most of the infrastructure to Switzerland until the end of this year, and may this is causing some temporal issues.

A Spanish user reported the same issue to Kl Support: https://forum.kaspersky.com/index.p...ones-excesivo/&do=findComment&comment=2847174

It seems it fixed the issue, but He started to get some license issues, and still some error during updates, but it seems the updating speed is fast now :unsure::unsure:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.