New Update KISS Privacy (Chrome Extension)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
KISS Privacy: Simple ad-blocking/privacy filter for advanced users.

Custom cleaning/blocking of the HTTP requests combining blocking features from RequestPolicy and referer changes from RefControl and lots more.

A Google Chrome extension for advanced users.

Filtering is done by blocking or modifying requests based on referrer and target domain. All according to rules and defaults set up by you.

Developers >> http://silentorbit.com/kiss/

Download >> KISS Privacy on Chrome Web Store

N

Nige_40

Earth said:
KISS Privacy: Simple ad-blocking/privacy filter for advanced users.

Custom cleaning/blocking of the HTTP requests combining blocking features from RequestPolicy and referer changes from RefControl and lots more.

A Google Chrome extension for advanced users.

Filtering is done by blocking or modifying requests based on referrer and target domain. All according to rules and defaults set up by you.

Developers >> http://silentorbit.com/kiss/

Download >> KISS Privacy on Chrome Web Store

Thanks for the heads up on this, I will give it a try.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I've disabled my ad-blocker extension and it's impressive to say the least. Be careful not to accidentally block a trusted website.

N

Nige_40

Earth said:
I've disabled my ad-blocker extension and it's impressive to say the least. Be careful not to accidentally block a trusted website.

Thanks for the advice Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.