HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
New release Git201105Gen347353974

Changelog

This release adds support, on most devices but not all, for playback of Widevine protected content (Netflix, Amazon Prime, Spotify, etc) and fixes news articles on the homepage sometimes not loading.

This release also updates the layer that the browser uses to communicate with Android (Android Target SDK).
This release of Kiwi is still compatible until Android 4.1 as I try to keep it compatible even though it's a small number of users.

Get it here

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
This is a new release of Kiwi Browser running Chromium 93.0.4577

We've changed completely the engine of the browser, improved the content blocker, fixed a lot of issues with clicks not working correctly, resolved a lot of white pages, implemented a new night mode (we are still tuning it!), implemented a new system to manage notifications, and improved the page loading speed.

Get it here

Game Of Thrones

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jun 5, 2014
actually the best browser on android :
.the best touch latency and the least lag and jitter on android devices specially Samsung exynos devices which is super hard to find a good no lag browser for them(believe me I tried many on my s21 ultra)
.extension support (ublock, dark reader, Avira antiphishing, emsisoft extension .I tried Avast and Bitdefender trafficlight they don't work)
.light and no bloatware or no use extra functionality

if it had sync functionality this would be the super browser to beat. anything you want is there specially performance is the best after my testing(page load, touch)

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
It is almost impossible for a single-browser project to follow a 6-week release cycle. The change to a 4-week release cycle puts even more pressure on developers, considering that security updates, stability fixes and other bug fixes are part of these updates.

The Kiwi Browser developer plans to use automation to speed up development. If this works out, Kiwi Browser will see more frequent releases, which will make it more secure, stable and compatible. Add the extra features, especially extensions support, and you could see the browser reach new heights in the coming years.

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
93.0.4577.18 out on play store.

Changelog
- Significantly improved performance.
- Polished tab switcher.
- Fixed touch not activating and window shifting off-screen when bottom bar is enabled.
- Improved "App is not responding".
- Added horizontal tab switcher (classic-style).
- Show simplified view setting now functional.
- Turned Android navigation bar to black in dark theme.
- Improved text scaling logic.
- Fixed double-bar in custom tabs.
More bottom bar fixes and night mode adjustments are coming in the short-term.
Enjoy!

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Yup 93.0.4577.18 released at apkmirror as well

Note that Play Store version is slightly different from non-Play Store version. I think you cannot install one over the other
Actually I did install the first version with chromium v93 from apkmirror and then updated several times with play store.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.