Advice Request KTS force-removing excluded files and folders

Kaspersky
31 Replies 3,326 Views
Share practical recommendations that address the author's needs.

Studynxx

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
As the title suggests, I've tried everything.... It keeps deleting my batch files. I'm trying to make a backup with Macrium but to no avail as it keeps deleting my batch scripts

What can i do?
 
You can add your batch files to the exclusions list in Kaspersky settings. Go to Settings > Additional > Threats and Exclusions > Specify trusted applications > Add > select your batch file. This should prevent Kaspersky from deleting your files.
 
As the title suggests, I've tried everything.... It keeps deleting my batch files. I'm trying to make a backup with Macrium but to no avail as it keeps deleting my batch scripts

What can i do?
Can you disable KTS protection for 5 mints & use 7zip for password protected batch files then renable protection. Or disabled protection for 1 hours and run macrium. Create backup.
 
Can You post captures of the exclusions?
Sure.

kts screenshot.png
 
Not necessary, can You post the exact details of the detection, check in Reports and copy/paste fromt there.
Event: Object deleted
User: [REDACTED]
User type: Active user
Application name: ReflectBin.exe
Application path: C:\Program Files\Macrium\Reflect
Component: File Anti-Virus
Result description: Deleted
Type: Trojan
Name: UDS:Trojan-Downloader.BAT.Bitser.gen
Precision: Exactly
Threat level: High
Object type: File
Object name: rclone_install.bat
Object path: [REDACTED]
MD5: A8288B8CAAE989FB652C55277DE04287
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top