Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Can you disable KTS protection for 5 mints & use 7zip for password protected batch files then renable protection. Or disabled protection for 1 hours and run macrium. Create backup.As the title suggests, I've tried everything.... It keeps deleting my batch files. I'm trying to make a backup with Macrium but to no avail as it keeps deleting my batch scripts
What can i do?
Sure but that's more of a workaround rather than actually fixing the root cause.Can you disable KTS protection for 5 mints & use 7zip for password protected batch files then renable protection. Or disabled protection for 1 hours and run macrium. Create backup.
Yes but it's the only way for now. Or send your scripts to Kaspersky as a FP and wait for their review.Sure but that's more of a workaround rather than actually fixing the root cause.
What's FP?Yes but it's the only way for now. Or send your scripts to Kaspersky as a FP and wait for their review.
I don't understand why the exclusions... don't exclude?Yes but it's the only way for now. Or send your scripts to Kaspersky as a FP and wait for their review.
Yes, correct, they're in a shared network folder. On my NAS.I guess that specific detection is in "Object Name:" field:
View attachment 287236
Try adding the mask *Detection name*
Also, where are located those files, in shared network folder?
View attachment 287237
False PositivesWhat's FP?
I already did, it's in my screenshotYes, try with *HEUR:Trojan-Downloader.BAT.Bitser.gen*
oh ok thx I'll try thatNo, In Your screenshot only HEUR:Trojan-Downloader.BAT.Bitser.gen, without *....*, I mean, add *
Tried it, didn't do anything. Do I have tor reboot the PC?No, In Your screenshot only HEUR:Trojan-Downloader.BAT.Bitser.gen, without *....*, I mean, add *
Reboot KtsTried it, didn't do anything. Do I have tor reboot the PC?
Not necessary, can You post the exact details of the detection, check in Reports and copy/paste fromt there.Tried it, didn't do anything. Do I have tor reboot the PC?
Event: Object deletedNot necessary, can You post the exact details of the detection, check in Reports and copy/paste fromt there.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes