Advanced Security L0ckJaw Security Config 2022

Last updated
Apr 15, 2022
Main use of this computer
For home and private use
Operating system
macOS 15 Sequoia
On-device encryption
Device sign-in security
    • Windows Hello PIN or biometric sign-in (face / fingerprint / Touch ID)
Security updates
Allow security updates and latest features
User Account Control (UAC)
Always notify
Smart App Control
Network firewall
Real-time protection
Norton360 Premium
See screenshots for the settings.
Device firewall
Custom security settings
OoShutup
Simple Windows Hardening
Periodic malware scanners
Norton Power Eraser
Hitman Pro
Emsisoft
Kaspersky
Malware sample testing
I participate in malware testing; details below
Browsers and extensions
Microsoft Edge
Adblock plus
Norton Safe Web
Norton Safe Search
Bitwarden
Decentraleyes
Secure DNS
No need (VPN on 24/7)
Desktop VPN
Private Internet Access
Password and passkey manager
Bitwarden
Maintenance tools
Revo uninstaller
CCleaner portable
File and photo backups
OneDrive Backup
System recovery
Aomei Backup

Onedrive full backup
Usage and exposure
    • Working from home
    • Visiting familiar websites
    • Visiting unknown or untrusted websites
    • Opening email attachments
    • Online shopping and card payments
    • Logging into my bank account
    • Sharing and receiving files and torrents
    • Streaming audio/video content from trusted sites or paid subscriptions
    • Streaming from untrusted sites
Computer specs
Tower PC 2015
Intel i3
8GB Ram
Samsung evo 250 GB SSD
4x WD harddisk 1 TB
Notable changes
Aomei backup
Feedback preference

Suggestions on the main improvements

Upgrade to Norton 360 Premium for free.
@L0ckJaw, If you don't mind me asking, where do you get the Norton 360 Premium upgrade? Did you already have Norton and they offered an upgrade or is it here on MT somewhere? In other words, is it something I can get hold of for myself, and was it a free trial, if not what does it cost? I tried running a free promo of 360 maybe 6 weeks ago and never could get it to fully install or run. If this is something new I may give Norton another try.

Thanks,

C.H.
 
@L0ckJaw, If you don't mind me asking, where do you get the Norton 360 Premium upgrade? Did you already have Norton and they offered an upgrade or is it here on MT somewhere? In other words, is it something I can get hold of for myself, and was it a free trial, if not what does it cost? I tried running a free promo of 360 maybe 6 weeks ago and never could get it to fully install or run. If this is something new I may give Norton another try.

Thanks,

C.H.
Bought a new 360 deluxe license and was on the support chat of Norton to ask them to merge it with my current subscription. Then I asked the guy if I buy premium if they can merge with deluxe , he said , this can’t be done , but he said I can give you premium for free, since you are a customer for so long. So I got premium, 10 devices and 3 years license for free.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

You may also like...

Continue exploring the conversation.

Back
Top