USB: 3(2.0)
Baterry: 6 cells/ 4400 mAh

Last edited:

Sven

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Nov 5, 2013
Well, you could add Zemana Anti-Logger for the typing/keyboard security, but its not a must-have for most of the users.
I gotta say that's one of the *most complete* configs on MT! Thanks for sharing! :)

Reactions: Lailson
S

starchild76

why some many system optimizers? I personally think so many is an overkill : ccleaner and wisecare is more than enough!

Lailson

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 3, 2014
Well, you could add Zemana Anti-Logger for the typing/keyboard security, but its not a must-have for most of the users.
I gotta say that's one of the *most complete* configs on MT! Thanks for sharing! :)

Thank you!
I have the license of Zemana Premium here, when installing I had some instability on my system, so I had to uninstall: (
I'll give him another chance soon!

why some many system optimizers? I personally think so many is an overkill : ccleaner and wisecare is more than enough!

Each use of a form, do not use all the tools of each. For example CCleaner is more routine for general cleaning, use Advanced SC options invalid shortcuts, system optimization and provide a preventative scan the disc.
Wise care cleaning traces of windows.
Advanced and Wise SC 1 time per month! Ccleaner weekly and Auslogic kit every fortnight! :)

Last edited:

trainbus120

Level 10
Verified
Sep 12, 2013
WOW!!! you have too many system cleaner or optimizer sw on the system as evident. I think using too many different apps serve no purpose. I recommend you to stick to any one probably

Lailson

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 3, 2014
Update Config:
Removed: Advanced System Care Following the suggestions, since even wore little

Last edited:

King Alpha

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
I run CCleaner first, then Wise Care 365 in case CCleaner missed some junks. And of course, disk defragment (Auslogics Disk Defrag) once a week.

Lailson

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 3, 2014
I run CCleaner first, then Wise Care 365 in case CCleaner missed some junks. And of course, disk defragment (Auslogics Disk Defrag) once a week.
Exactly what I do, just removed the 1 above to lighten the system a bit. Ccleaner and wise care already ta good size :)

Reactions: King Alpha

King Alpha

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
Get rid of IObit products. :D And I think you should re-install Wise Care 365. :)

MrExplorer

Level 28
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
I think there is no need MBAM Pro, ESET Smart Security 7 itself is sufficient one reason that i would give to not use MBAM Pro is because of it high resource usage.

Reactions: starchild76

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
PrivaZer could probably replace most system disk cleaners, but keep your preferred on-hand in case it's too powerful in the cleaning department. For example, you wouldn't want to delete all cookies.

CCleaner (minimal) - also has other useful tools.
PrivaZer (extreme)

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
PrivaZer could probably replace most system disk cleaners, but keep your preferred on-hand in case it's too powerful in the cleaning department. For example, you wouldn't want to delete all cookies.

CCleaner (minimal) - also has other useful tools.
PrivaZer (extreme)
Is PrivaZer better than CCleaner (in your opinion) or no? I'd like to try it.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Reactions: starchild76

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
It's more thorough in cleaning, the first run will take 1 or 2 hours, but also secure by default.

Their updated website, http://privazer.com has good information on the product, but better if you try the software.

PrivaZer User Guide (PDF), http://privazer.com/PrivaZer-User-Guide.pdf (2013)
PrivaZer Forum (on Wilders), http://www.wilderssecurity.com/threads/privazer-discussion-thread.341840/
Thanks for the reply, and is this a safe cleaner to clean out everything?
Like "registry" i think the last time i used it it had a registry cleaner.

Reactions: King Alpha

Lailson

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 3, 2014
Edit:
Removed
: Eset SS7
Add: Windows Defender standard windows 8.1 Updt 1 (temporary)
I will probably go for Emsisoft or 360is/Ts

Last edited:
Reactions: MrExplorer

DaZa9

Level 8
Verified
Aug 16, 2013
Edit:
Removed
: Eset SS7 with much heart ache :(
Reason license has expired and I have no other.
Added: Windows Defender standard windows 8.1 Updt 1 (temporary)
I will probably go for Emsisoft or 360is/Ts
Check inbox I sent you a key for ESET :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.