Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don't use a Password Manager [Tell us why]

Votes: 21 17.1%
  • Total voters

Garzaman

Level 3
Verified
Eemmh ... 4% :X3:

Maybe, perhaps, it could be that I have to improve the security of my passwords. :unsure:

Truly, I´m don´t feel very proud now :oops::(:confused: (n)(n)(n)

Well, now 77%. much better, of course, but I need improving it

D

Deleted member 65228

Eemmh ... 4% :X3:
LOL What! How? xD

Are your passwords like "hello" xD

Yeah improve them ASAP. Use 8-12 characters, upper/lower case, numbers and special characters and then you should be good. Make sure a different password for each different service, that way one account compromisation != all accounts for all services compromised.

Garzaman

Level 3
Verified
LOL What! How? xD

Are your passwords like "hello" xD

Yeah improve them ASAP. Use 8-12 characters, upper/lower case, numbers and special characters and then you should be good. Make sure a different password for each different service, that way one account compromisation != all accounts for all services compromised.

Yes, yes... Thanks. it´s must be that have 71 repeated passwords (which is also the master password), was not a good idea. :rolleyes:

Shame I share as a penance for being so vague with my passwords.
I deserve a public punishment, be pointed out and set an example to those almost as lazy as I am. :(

Weebarra

Level 15
Verified
Yes, yes... Thanks. it´s must be that have 71 repeated passwords (which is also the master password), was not a good idea. :rolleyes:

No definitely not a good idea @Garzaman
but at least you have taken steps now to try to rectify it. I was a bit like you too, not realising how dangerous it was to reuse the same password for sites (even for my email log in) but now i am an
and you can be too (well, almost).

Vasudev

Level 31
Verified
My score is pretty poor, it's only at 73% but my failing is that i have used a duplicate password for sites that hold no information about me nor they mean anything to me so i'm not too worried about them. My master password however is 100%.
I realise how quickly i have become used to a password manager and barely remember a single password for anything nowadays but i suppose it's better than having the same 2 passwords for about 50 sites which is what i used to do :oops:
Same issue. My score is 74%. I do need to remove older in-accessible sites passwords and that might increase the score.

Spawn

Administrator
Verified
Staff member
1601196900763.png

The following settings affect your overall security score:
  • The total amount of stored passwords you have – must be at least 50 passwords in order to pass with a perfect score of 100 points.
  • Whether or not you have enabled Multifactor Authentication accounts for 10 points.
  • Permitting offline access deducts 1 point.
  • Allowing unrestricted mobile devices to access your Vault deducts 1 point.
Learn more about What is the security score in my Security Dashboard?