Question LastPass Users - Post Your Security Challenge Score

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

What Password Manager Do You Use?

• LastPass

Votes: 63 52.1%
  • Dashline

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Roboform Everywhere

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Keeper Pasword

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KeePass

Votes: 12 9.9%
  • Sticky Password

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Norton Identity Safe

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Password Box

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other. [Please mention it]

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • I don't use a Password Manager [Tell us why]

Votes: 19 15.7%

• Total voters

Garzaman

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2017
Eemmh ... 4% :X3:

Maybe, perhaps, it could be that I have to improve the security of my passwords. :unsure:

Truly, I´m don´t feel very proud now :oops::(:confused: (n)(n)(n)

zjJ7MyG.png

Well, now 77%. much better, of course, but I need improving it
Psizqq4.png

D

Deleted member 65228

Eemmh ... 4% :X3:
LOL What! How? xD

Are your passwords like "hello" xD

Yeah improve them ASAP. Use 8-12 characters, upper/lower case, numbers and special characters and then you should be good. Make sure a different password for each different service, that way one account compromisation != all accounts for all services compromised.

Garzaman

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2017
LOL What! How? xD

Are your passwords like "hello" xD

Yeah improve them ASAP. Use 8-12 characters, upper/lower case, numbers and special characters and then you should be good. Make sure a different password for each different service, that way one account compromisation != all accounts for all services compromised.

Yes, yes... Thanks. it´s must be that have 71 repeated passwords (which is also the master password), was not a good idea. :rolleyes:

Shame I share as a penance for being so vague with my passwords.
I deserve a public punishment, be pointed out and set an example to those almost as lazy as I am. :(

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Yes, yes... Thanks. it´s must be that have 71 repeated passwords (which is also the master password), was not a good idea. :rolleyes:

No definitely not a good idea @Garzaman
girl-says-no-no-smiley-emoticon.gif
but at least you have taken steps now to try to rectify it. I was a bit like you too, not realising how dangerous it was to reuse the same password for sites (even for my email log in) but now i am an
angel-with-halo-bowing-down-smiley-emoticon.gif
and you can be too (well, almost).

Vasudev

Level 33
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
My score is pretty poor, it's only at 73% but my failing is that i have used a duplicate password for sites that hold no information about me nor they mean anything to me so i'm not too worried about them. My master password however is 100%.
I realise how quickly i have become used to a password manager and barely remember a single password for anything nowadays but i suppose it's better than having the same 2 passwords for about 50 sites which is what i used to do :oops:
Same issue. My score is 74%. I do need to remove older in-accessible sites passwords and that might increase the score.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.