No but I've heard that it's an addictive game :p

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
gusthebus said:
It really is (I have over 1600 games of it myself).

Well I might have to try it and give it ago. Is it simular to World of Warcraft though? because I'm not a fan of that and never will be.

gusthebus

Thread author
Mar 2, 2011
McLovin said:
gusthebus said:
It really is (I have over 1600 games of it myself).

Well I might have to try it and give it ago. Is it simular to World of Warcraft though? because I'm not a fan of that and never will be.

No it's not. It's a free game, so it's definitely worth a try.

3link9

Level 5
Verified
Oct 22, 2011
I would like to add that I'm currently banned from league of legends and I blame my Mother for wanting to go Grocery shopping/Needing help with dinner everytime I entered a match in League of legends (Just so you know if you leave a match in LoL you get a warning and a penalty then if you keep doing it, you get banned)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
I think then by the sounds of what 3link9 said I might skip on it. I would more then likely rage quite before any of that.

eXPerience

Level 1
Mar 7, 2011
You dont get banned easely though. eXPerience2 is my nickname there.

btw hi everyone, it's been awhile :)

eXp

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.