Expired License Of Windows 7 Professional for MalwareTips

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crygen

Mar 16, 2013
I need Windows 7 Professional because I can not afford to buy a license because I ran out of work. Curiosity pushed me to write this post and say that because I've never used Windows 7 Professional. I hope I will have the pleasure to use Windows 7 Professional. Thank you.

crygen

Mar 16, 2013
I need Windows 7 Professional because I can not afford to buy a license because I ran out of work. Curiosity pushed me to write this post and say that because I've never used Windows 7 Professional. I hope I will have the pleasure to use Windows 7 Professional. Thank you.

jacksparrow12

Level 1
Sep 8, 2012
Many many thanks Member for this marvelous giveaway ! Windows 7 Pro is really awesome and I really need one Genuine License key of Windows 7 Pro. as I lack genuiness of the OS. I really miss essential updates of the OS which I really needed. So, I hope to be counted on the drawlist and also hope that this time my luck favors me to win such a rare and great Giveaway. Member is really an awesome guy :biggrin: .
Shared Link

Kubala95

Mar 16, 2013
Windows 7 is currently the best available version of Windows. I want upgrade my WinXP to somethink newest.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Great giveaway. Might enter this and see how I go. Also shared the link as well. :)

ams963

Level 1
Verified
Mar 14, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful giveaway. I hope I win.:)

I would love to have Win 7 because I'm using XP for a long time and want to use the powerful newer Win 7.

acacrni

Nov 28, 2012
Hi, I would like to participate in this giveaway. I dont have genuine OS both on my pc or laptop. Only pirated software on my pc is OS, other programs are free or got them on giveaway. Thanks in advance. Good luck to everyone.

Bye

Spirit

Level 2
Thread author
May 17, 2012
Earth said:
One question,

Does this License require SP1 to be installed, or can be it activated on Windows 7 before updating?

(Excluded from Giveaway)

If I am not wrong you can use windows 7 licenses on windows 7 either by installing SP1 or without installing it.

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
I could use this for another pc
Thanks for the giveaway
https://www.facebook.com/MFoust1971/posts/375418165906070

vietanhitk40sp

Mar 16, 2013
I really want to upgrade my XP but I haven't got any Windows 7 license and I have no chance to get it (Vista is not my favourite)
This time, I hope to have one
Thanks a lot !!!

raxa707

Level 1
Verified
Nov 4, 2012
i m using windowsw 8 on my current pc. would love to use win 7 on my secondary pc
thanx for the giveaway btw

D

Deleted member 178

Count me in.

Why?: Because better have a legal one than an illegal ^^

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
I would like to win this licesne because then I could stop using crappy ista on my wife's laptop.
https://www.facebook.com/p.smotrys/posts/232102133595960
https://twitter.com/psmotrys/status/313172219792596992

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.