Expired License Of Windows 7 Professional for MalwareTips

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyzza1974

Sep 27, 2012
Please count me. Windows 7 is more better then vista
http://www.facebook.com/Nalzayat?ref=tn_tnmn

Gorilla P

Verified
Jan 31, 2013
I could really use a copy of Windows 7 Pro. I have it on my work laptop and love it. I've been running Vista Home Premium X64 on my personal/gaming machine and am so tired of it. I've disabled as many unnecessary services and scaled back the graphics settings for improved performance, but the OS is still so bulky and inefficient. I would even go back to XP x64, but drivers are very difficult to find for it.

https://twitter.com/RyansInfoSpace/status/315498377871757312

spuby

Feb 15, 2013
This is a great giveaway. I want a license of Windows 7 Pro because it's the best Win OS so far (not too keen about Win 8) and I will be using it for a long time from now on. Thank you for sharing this and hope I win.

Alien

Verified
Jan 5, 2013
Thanks for this awesome giveaway. Could use it on my PC which is still running XP..:)

onkardhadra

Mar 24, 2013
sir please count me
i need window 7 license

i use window xp for last few years
but now i want to replace my window with window 7 so please count me

thanks

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
Who doesn't want to have a Windows, so count me in.

drWoo

Jan 11, 2013
Hi,
I want to replace the Home Premium edition [spanish] with Windows 7 Professional on my notebook...
Thank you for the giveaway!

MUKUNDA

Feb 3, 2013
awesome giveaway it would be like a gift of god for my computer if i could possibly win this magnificient giveaway , so please count me in & thanks a lot for offering such an important & well demanding giveaway

darkangel7017

Dec 9, 2012
Good giveaway Sir!
I have a dual boot on my computer (Windows XP sp3 (primary OS) & Windows 7-trial.
I want to use only Windows 7 because I like it a lot...Thanks

Kat1110

Jun 15, 2011
This is such a great giveaway. I love Win 7. I gifted it to one of my daughters who lives out of state as well has having it on both my own laptop and desktop. I've recently had to upgrade my desktop and while it did come with Windows 8, I'm also putting Win 7 Pro on a second partition. I'd really like to upgrade my laptop to Windows 7 Pro also. Being retired and on a limited budget, I'm hoping to keep the laptop functioning for quite a while. I like how you can customize it to your own taste and that it includes a back up and imaging option unlike the limitation of customization that is Windows 8 with NO backup and imaging!!!! So I'd be thrilled to win the giveaway... Thanks for the offer!

beppegg

Feb 13, 2013
I'd like to setup a new PC for my girlfriend, and your giveaway would be great for that! Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.