- Dec 23, 2014
- Operating System
Some thoughts related to this thread.
- Using (real-time) AV is generally safer than not using it.
- Not using AV is possible only when most people still use AVs.
- People do not use AV when there is a reason for it, and not because they believe to be safe without it.
- Skipping AV is possible, but the user has to compensate this in some way (safer habits, safer activities, more knowledge, etc).
- Most people cannot be moderately safe without AV, even when some people are not infected for a long time without AV.