Light + efficient suite

Lindrian

Thread author
Sep 8, 2011
Hey

Just installed kaspersky because i find that it is too demanding on my system, even if I have a state of the art computer. I want a really lightweight suite that will properly protect me.

Do you have any tips? It does not have to be free.

P

Plexx

Hi there and welcome to MalwareTips!

Have a look at my 3 configs so you can have an idea. Also be sure to check the configs here and post your config for additional advice.

My main config: Here (high end laptop)

My secondary config: Here (mid end laptop)

My alternative config: Here (Light in resources)

To note: My main config was running Comodo Internet Security but I had to remove due to an issue I am yet to fully report to Comodo.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hello , please start a thread in this forum : http://malwaretips.com/Forum-PC-Security-Configuration-Wizard ,as we need to know more details on your system and your level of knowledge before being able to recommend a suite.
Also you should know that real-time protection is not everything when you want to secure a system...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.