Advice Request Limitless VPN. Free VPN Forever.

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Andrew999

Level 24
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
LimitlessVPN Limited Beta Access | The Only FREE Truly Unlimited VPN Service

1545955473819.png

1545955510177.png

If you want more info on why it is free click the link here: How We Make Money | LimitlessVPN | The Only FREE Truly Unlimited VPN Service

Arequire

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Feb 10, 2017
One benefit of using crypto-mining as the payment method is that you don't have to provide any financial information to the company.
That said, funding your entire business via cryptocurrency mining sounds like an absolutely disastrous idea to me.

Arequire

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Feb 10, 2017
That is, does not this vpn store information? Is it safe? since I use it for public access point of wifi
According to their privacy policy, they collect and store:
  • Email address
  • Encrypted binary file of password database
  • Amount of web traffic for each session
  • Session dates
  • Amount of connected devices
  • non-personal user statistics
Whether it's safe or not I couldn't say.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.