List Of Portable Software for Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MalwareT

Thread author
Ok guys so here's a list of portable software with it's categories. If i missed something, let me know, and i will add it to the list ;) Ok so let's get started.

1)Audio editor
2)3D Graphics Editing
3)Antivirus Scanners
4)Audio Players
5)CD/DVD/BD Burning Software
6)Image Viewing and Editing
7)IM (Instant Messaging)
8)Compression Tools
9)Torrent clients
10)Maintenance/Tuneup Tools

11)Office
12)PDF Readers
13) E-Mail Clients
14) Media Players
15) Video editor
16) Web browsers
17) Password Manager
18) Disk diagnosing/testing tools
19) Programming
20)Desktop Recorders
21) Screenshot software
22) Virtualization Software
23) Download Managers
24) File Managers
25) Data Recovery Software
26) Other Security Tools
27) System Information Tools
28) Antivirus
29) Video/Audio Encoders/Converters
30) Other non-categorized software
31) Encryption/ Privacy Software
32) File Unlocking Software
33) Application Suites
34) Bootable USB
35) Text Editing
36) Backup and Recovery
37) Software Updaters

I hope that this will be helpful someone. If something is missing, feel free to contribute i will add it.
All downloads are virus-free and if some of programs require a password here it is:

If you appreciate my effort to make it, you can say thanks by clicking "Like" button, it's much appreciated. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Thank you Malware Test. This proved to be a truly extensive list I enjoyed reading all the way through!:):)

Are they all really portable software?

@sid_16 , this made me smile for one simple reason. It was that by the time I'd read all the way through the vastness of this list, and then read your post, by then I'd completely forgotten they were,:confused: in fact, all portable apps!!o_O :D

draymondchm

Jan 16, 2015
Downloaders paradise. This is just a wonderful one stop shop thing. Thanks!
1.gif

Reactions: MalwareT

sid_16

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
A suggestion for members and ADMN. and Mods.
Instead of creating multiple thread for same pupose, why not merge- http://malwaretips.com/threads/best-one-stop-free-windows-software-2014.22792/ .. http://malwaretips.com/threads/majorgeeks-top-freeware-picks.40729/#post-333988 and http://malwaretips.com/threads/list-of-portable-software-for-windows.40739/#post-333997 and may change the title to 'best one stop freeware software of 2015 and make it sticky, so anybody can find it easily and can add new freeware. to the list or edit the lists.

You can reject it no problem, its just a suggestion.
Thanks and regards,
Sid_16.

M

MalwareT

Thread author
Portable software and freeware is different,some people want to see list of portable software and others freeware,so merging threads is not good because it will ruin all my effort to make this long list. But for sticky i agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.