Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
TwinHeadedEagle said:Hello, my name is THE and I will be working with you
Before we start:
- Note that the removal process is not immediate. Depending on the severity of your infection, it could take a long time.
- Malware removal can be dangerous. I cannot guarantee the safety of your system as malware can be unpredictable. It is possible that we might encounter situations where the only recourse is to re-format and re-install your operating system. Therefore, I would advise you to backup all your important files before we start.
- Please be patient and stay with me until I give you the green lights and inform you that your PC is clean.
- Like everyone, I have a private life, so be patient with me. Sometimes I will respond immediately, sometimes it will take a coupe hours.
- Some tools may be flagged by your antivirus as harmful. Rest assure that ALL the tools we use are safe, the detections are false positives.
- The absence of symptoms does not mean your PC is fully disinfected.
- If you are unclear about the instructions, please stop and ask. Following the steps in the order that I post them in is vital.
- Lastly, if you have requested help on other sites, that will delay and hinder the removal process. Please only stick to one site.
Because of this, I advise you to backup any personal files and folders before you start.
Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.
Note: You need to run the version compatibale with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them.
Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.
- Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
- Press Scan button.
- It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
- The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.
TwinHeadedEagle said:Download this file fixlist.txt on the same location as FRST.
Open FRST and click fix.
Attach the report here, it will be named fixlog.txt
TwinHeadedEagle said:How are the things now, do you still have a problems?
TwinHeadedEagle said:Ok, we will clean the tools tomorow, now it's late![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes