Source
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bxBiGVRMxk
Video created by
LMT

tipo

Level 4
allways wanted to test an AV which is using the md5`s from VT. No need for database updates, a whole lot and heavy on a system engines etc. i`ll give it a test a come back with some feedback. i saw you have a sandbox too. i really like your software. keep up the good work!

upnorth

Verified
Staff member
Malware Hunter
Someone should test it in Malware Hub for a few weeks, and how will it perform offline.
We always like suggestions for tools to be tested in the Hub, but from our previous internal tests, this is not one of those we consider at the moment. That dosen't mean we can't change our mind, because we might actually take another look down the road ( can't say when ) as the developer is active. Personal I like the presentation/test videos, as they are very well made.

tipo

Level 4
the problem is I can`t give you any feedback. because it wouldn`t want to install. i use clean install of win 10 HE x64. it just didn`t want to install. ran it as admin. any thoughts/ ideas on this?
win 10 HE x64
v19041.572

LeMinhThanh

From LMT Anti Logger
Verified
Developer
the problem is I can`t give you any feedback. because it wouldn`t want to install. i use clean install of win 10 HE x64. it just didn`t want to install. ran it as admin. any thoughts/ ideas on this?
win 10 HE x64
v19041.572
Does your computer have Visual C ++ and .Net 4.7 installed? And I don't understand this: it just didn`t want to install :oops:

tipo

Level 4
Does your computer have Visual C ++ and .Net 4.7 installed? And I don't understand this: it just didn`t want to install :oops:
it means it would not want to install. 🤨🤔 visual c++ is certainly not installed. i`ll install them on a clean snapshot and give it a try.