Oct 25, 2014

ichito

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 12, 2013
Hi @LeMinhThanh ...your app is on Majorgeeks to download but it has surprising info...realy? :sneaky:
200501180255_2.jpg

Chri.Mi

Level 7
Well-known
Apr 30, 2020
Yes, it is possible. But I think antivirus software can do better!
My app only checks processes when they are created.
Pls take in consideration 3 points:
1.Antivirus dont check on virus total traditionally just use their own engines.
2.Could be a plus, for example i would not need an antilogger, but this type of applications (services,autoruns,processes checker on VT can be a mandatory in any setup)
3.Generally this can be a help too for your antilogger,confirming when some1 is installing it, there are not active threats on pcs, so ppls start from a "clean" situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeMinhThanh

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
Last edited:

HunterKhajiit

Level 2
Verified
Nov 11, 2017
Hi!
You can trust this software. Ask me if you have any questions!
Where is the Privay policy?
What data will be collected?
How freguently software will update?

I highly respect your hard work keep it up!, this software is very very interesting because not many like this are out there!

Last edited:
Reactions: LeMinhThanh

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
Where is the Privay policy?
What data will be collected?
How freguently software will update?

I highly respect your hard work keep it up!, this software is very very interesting because not many like this are out there!
Hi!
1. About the Privacy policy: I don't have it now, but I can add it later.
2. My app will get the hash of exe file to check with Virustotal. If you enable the Use AI option, it will upload the exe file to my server for analysis, then it will be deleted.

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
Last edited:

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020

videogamer1500

Level 2
Verified
Apr 4, 2019
This is actually a useful invention that I do not know why other popular antivirus companies except ones like Sophos and Secure Age Plus Implement. Having a system that uses virus total as a source helps detect many well known viruses and adware that some antiviruses refuse to catch and it may help on detecting some zero day files as well. This with a good free antivirus and a good firewall like Comodo, Zone Alarm, or Glasswire can stop threats from coming in your system. Good work and I am excited to see the future improvements of this program.

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
This is actually a useful invention that I do not know why other popular antivirus companies except ones like Sophos and Secure Age Plus Implement. Having a system that uses virus total as a source helps detect many well known viruses and adware that some antiviruses refuse to catch and it may help on detecting some zero day files as well. This with a good free antivirus and a good firewall like Comodo, Zone Alarm, or Glasswire can stop threats from coming in your system. Good work and I am excited to see the future improvements of this program.
Thanks for your compliments!

Chri.Mi

Level 7
Well-known
Apr 30, 2020
Not sure if i understand, but sophos for what i know dont have virustotal check. Secureaplus had it, but was removed. Now have Universal AV, that is not a virustotal check, and there is not much info about signatures delays. But u are right this software can be good. Will see.

videogamer1500

Level 2
Verified
Apr 4, 2019
Not sure if i understand, but sophos for what i know dont have virustotal check. Secureaplus had it, but was removed. Now have Universal AV, that is not a virustotal check, and there is not much info about signatures delays. But u are right this software can be good. Will see.
Sophos owns the right to Hitman pro which uses virus total scanning. I did not realize secure age plus had it removed.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.