Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 12, 2013
Hi!
LMT Anti Logger 3.7 released
Changelog:
  • Improved Folder Guard. Now it's really powerful, will help you protect the files in the folder from unauthorized access.
  • Added Self-Defence.
Folder protection is realy useful and it looks that in your app is similar to protection offered by Secure Folders or "general" category of file/folder protection in SpyShelter. So I think we can predict it will be quite solid and effective (y)

Martin24

May 15, 2020
Hi @LeMinhThanh

I wrote mail to you but didn't get any reply so now I registered here. I wanted to ask you if you can add back support for Windows 8.1?

I read earlier in the thread that the program doesn't work in Windows 7. But it will work in 8.1 too if you just add back support for it?

I don’t want to use Windows 10 but I really would like to use your program so please support 8.1 again.

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
Hi @LeMinhThanh

I wrote mail to you but didn't get any reply so now I registered here. I wanted to ask you if you can add back support for Windows 8.1?

I read earlier in the thread that the program doesn't work in Windows 7. But it will work in 8.1 too if you just add back support for it?

I don’t want to use Windows 10 but I really would like to use your program so please support 8.1 again.
Hi,
I just found out that your email is in my spam folder, so I cannot reply to your email :LOL:. About support Windows 8.1, I will email you a version that has removed the code to check the Windows version to confirm whether it can run on Windows 8.1 or not?
Best regards,
Thành

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
Hi!
LMT Anti Logger 3.8 released
Changelog:
  • Added Basic Firewall. The software will notify you when an untrusted program tries to access the internet. Then allows you to decide whether or not to block it.
  • Fixed a bug in realtime protection.
  • Now version 3.8 will support Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 x64. But some features will not work on Windows 7.
  • Updated UI.
Link download: LMT Anti Logger - a software that helps you prevent spyware from stealing datas on your computer
Screenshot:
trvMUV1.png

1590146568143.png
Video:

Last edited:

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
My app will check all internet connections on the computer. If the application is connected to the internet is untrusted, it will display a notification.
Hummm, I think the firewall feature might cause some false positives. So if LMT Anti Logger blocks an application, you can click the Open folder button to check it.
1590196512254.png

ichito

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 12, 2013
OK I have 3.9 version...here is what on Win7 is not working...o rather should not working and that's why :) Yes...insttallation on Win7 is OK and just after that we can see alert like that
200524181652_2.jpg

So we can expect that core features are not for me but...small surprise :)...anti-screenloger is working like it was mentioned at the beginning of topic - we get black screen. I could make a screenshot only when such protection is disabled...like on the picture below
200524182742_9.jpg

It looks that firewall control is realy not working but I've not checked others. And a few words about firewall feature...if it in fact detects apps that want to connect it not generates FP alerts...it's just pop-up about apps without rule. The same is in all other firewall apps which core function is monitoring of in-/otbound traffic. Such rules are our...users...whitelist for specific actions and in this context actions connected with making internet connection.

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
@LeMinhThanh does LMT Anti Logger protects against fileless attacks (powershell, vbs scripts, etc)?
Hi,
The current version does not support this feature yet.

General question, why do you call it an Anti-Logger and "Prevent Spyware", when it follows all the characteristics of an Internet Security Suite?
Hi,
because I think this software is not good enough to be called antivirus or anti malware or something like that. So I decided to name it Anti Logger.

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020

broughie

Level 2
Verified
Sep 11, 2013
hello I have just installed LMT & really like it, but find the LMT menu panel appearing on desktop screen at every Windows startup , unnecessary & in your face. Can this be removed ,unable to find an option to do so . thanks

Reactions: bayasdev

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
@LeMinhThanh
Is possible to sign the installation file + the executables?
Another thing, is if u plan to manage it in future or is just a convid period thing?

Hi, I don't think I would spend some money to buy a certificate to sign a free software :) My app currently has more than 2000 downloads, so I will continue to develop this app.

hello I have just installed LMT & really like it, but find the LMT menu panel appearing on desktop screen at every Windows startup , unnecessary & in your face. Can this be removed ,unable to find an option to do so . thanks

Yes, due to the design, LMT Anti Logger will show MainWindows every Windows startup. I will add an option in the next version.

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.