Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
Hi!
LMT Anti Logger 3.9.4 released
Changelog:
  • From version 3.9.x, I will use it as a beta version for LMT Anti Logger 4.0. So if there are any errors during the use of the software, you can email me.
  • Added: Anti Executable, this feature will only allow trusted files to be executed. Note: This feature may produce false positive results.
  • Fixed: A bug in Automatically send files to Virustotal option.
Link download: LMT Anti Logger - a software that helps you prevent spyware from stealing datas on your computer
Screenshot:
1591340556208.png

Video demo:

HunterKhajiit

Level 2
Verified
Nov 11, 2017
Hi!
LMT Anti Logger 3.9.4 released
Changelog:
  • From version 3.9.x, I will use it as a beta version for LMT Anti Logger 4.0. So if there are any errors during the use of the software, you can email me.
  • Added: Anti Executable, this feature will only allow trusted files to be executed. Note: This feature may produce false positive results.
  • Fixed: A bug in Automatically send files to Virustotal option.
Link download: LMT Anti Logger - a software that helps you prevent spyware from stealing datas on your computer
Screenshot:
View attachment 242174
Video demo:

when it will be out of beta?

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
Hi!
LMT Anti Logger 4.0 released!
This is a major update to make LMT Anti Logger protect you better :)
Changelog:
  • Added the Anti Executable feature. When you open an executable file, LMT Anti Logger will scan the file, if it detects file is unsafe, LMT Anti Logger will block access to that file.
  • Now you can edit Whitelist from the application interface.
  • Updated Basic Firewall feature.
  • Updated Registry Guard.

1591774720596.png

1591774733783.png

Video:

Last edited:

Chipicao

Level 2
May 17, 2020
You should add Password Protection to disable or enable protection modules. I don't know if you already have it, but that is a MUST to have.

In the Screenshot you posted above, you should create a button or something, that blue color in text is not easy to see.
Another suggestion on Virustotal scan, you should make "red" when they are detections. Or you should for example pop-up red saying that is not safe, because this goes unnoticed

Good job.
Thank you.

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
Hello @LeMinhThanh
What does the Registry Guard actually do? Does it monitor registry autorun(s) entries?

Kind regards,
-sepik
This feature will notify you when a process accesses or changes registry keys. And yes, it can monitor registry autorun.
You should add Password Protection to disable or enable protection modules. I don't know if you already have it, but that is a MUST to have.

In the Screenshot you posted above, you should create a button or something, that blue color in text is not easy to see.
Another suggestion on Virustotal scan, you should make "red" when they are detections. Or you should for example pop-up red saying that is not safe, because this goes unnoticed

Good job.
Thank you.
Thanks, I will update in the next version

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
Hi, for best protection, I suggest setting up like this:
1591965689855.png

1591965707112.png
Because when the "Only allow safe files to be executed" option is enabled, LMT Anti Logger will use Virustotal to scan file when the OS wants to open a file. Therefore it is not necessary to enable the option "Check malware / trojan (virustotal)" in Realtime-protection settings.

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
Hi!
LMT Anti Logger 4.1 released
Changelog:
  • Added LMT Artificial Intelligence. Now the AI will run on your computer, help prevent the latest threats.
  • Fixed bugs.
Link download: LMT Anti Logger - A software helps protect you from malware
Screenshot:
1592388972319.png

Video:

IMPORTANT NOTE:
-Due to issue in new bug on Windows API introduced in 20H1, Anti Screenlogger feature does not work in 20H1. I’ll keep you updated regarding that matter.
-Because AI is already running on your computer, it no longer depends on my server. So from next week, I will turn off the AI server, so you need to update to version 4.1.

EndangeredPootis

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Sep 8, 2019
Hi!
LMT Anti Logger 4.1 released
Changelog:
  • Added LMT Artificial Intelligence. Now the AI will run on your computer, help prevent the latest threats.
  • Fixed bugs.
Screenshot:
View attachment 242892
Video:

IMPORTANT NOTE:
-Due to issue in new bug on Windows API introduced in 20H1, Anti Screenlogger feature does not work in 20H1. I’ll keep you updated regarding that matter.
-Because AI is already running on your computer, it no longer depends on my server. So from next week, I will turn off the AI server, so you need to update to version 4.1.

A tip for you, you can use the site Urlhaus to get more recent malware samples, they have EXE's only samples here URLhaus | exe

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
A tip for you, you can use the site Urlhaus to get more recent malware samples, they have EXE's only samples here URLhaus | exe
Actually, I also tested with Urlhaus test samples but at the time I record video, they had too many test samples from one site so I decided not to use Urlhaus :)

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
Hi!
LMT Anti Logger 4.2 released
Changelog:
  • Added: Fileless Malware Protection, help protect you from fileless malware.
  • Change the location when notification windows appear.
Screenshot:
1592899917504.png

Video:

IMPORTANT NOTE:
-The AI server is off, so please update to the latest version.

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
Hi!
LMT Anti Logger 4.3 released
Changelog:
  • Improved Folder Guard feature. Now you have more options such as allowing to create files, rename files, move files, ... in the protected folder.
  • Add the option Trust based on digital signatures. This is preparation for the Application Whitelisting feature.

1593225832083.png

1593225849506.png
Video:

Last edited:

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
What? o_O Few updates and version...a few nice new features in last week and sudden finish?
Thanks for your interest in my software!
And thanks to MalwareTips, a free security software, no digital signature, just over 3 months old, can get more than 8000 downloads.
Maybe in the future if possible I will redevelop this software :D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.