LMT AntiMalware

lostprophet.hu

Sep 3, 2015
Any plans of adding the titles of each window to be translated?
1636461275147.png

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
Hi!
LMT AntiMalware 5.9 released.
Changelog:
  • Added Everything SDK (A great software from voidtools). Now when you use the Custom Scan or scan from the right-click menu, the software will use Everything to query for files.
    Note: Everything needs to be installed and running to use this feature.

• Fixed: Many bugs that caused LMT AntiMalware to crash.
Homepage: LMT AntiMalware

kaba116

Nov 7, 2018
因为我的应用程序正在使用 WinDivert ( WinDivert: Windows Packet Divert )
My win10 LTSC lite version also installs the new version of LMT AntiMalware 5.8.5 5.8.5.1 5.9 and it does not display the UI and cannot start the program. . . But 5.8.4 can be used normally! I don't know the reason, it may be that there is a problem with the version or patch of win10 or the simplified version has lost some functions, which causes the new version of LMT AntiMalware to not work normally!

kaba116

Nov 7, 2018
Hi!
LMT AntiMalware 5.9 released.
Changelog:
  • Added Everything SDK (A great software from voidtools). Now when you use the Custom Scan or scan from the right-click menu, the software will use Everything to query for files.
    Note: Everything needs to be installed and running to use this feature.

• Fixed: Many bugs that caused LMT AntiMalware to crash.
My win10 LTSC lite version also installs the new version of LMT AntiMalware 5.8.5 5.8.5.1 5.9 and it does not display the UI and cannot start the program. . . But 5.8.4 can be used normally! I don't know the reason, it may be that there is a problem with the version or patch of win10 or the simplified version has lost some functions, which causes the new version of LMT AntiMalware to not work normally!

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

I have the same problem with each new build so for now, I stopped installing LMT. Kaba? Are you trying to install it in a virtual machine also?

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
This problem is strange, I tested it on my laptop, virtual machine, my sister's laptop, my friend's laptop. All runs fine o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevi and harlan4096
F

ForgottenSeer 69673

This problem is strange, I tested it on my laptop, virtual machine, my sister's laptop, my friend's laptop. All runs file o_O
All I can tell you is I am running Windows 10 Enterprise I Shadow Mode = Shadow Defender. No other security software installed.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-16 071457.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-16 071457.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 137
Reactions: Nevi

kaba116

Nov 7, 2018
I have the same problem with each new build so for now, I stopped installing LMT. Kaba? Are you trying to install it in a virtual machine also?
No! Kaspersky or other anti-virus software is not installed on my system and virtual machine, and I don’t understand why, so let’s use version 5.8.4 for now.

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
Hi!
LMT AntiMalware 5.9.0.1 released.
Changelog:
  • Web Protection: Fixed a bug that could cause upload progress in browsers to fail when Web Protection is enabled.
  • UI: ToggleSwitch now has multi-language support.
  • Malware Scanner: Fixed a bug that could cause the software to crash when clicking the Stop button.

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
Hi!
LMT AntiMalware 5.9.1 released.
Changelog:
  • Web Protection: Added a feature that allows you to import external filter lists.
  • Fixed: LMT AntiMalware may crash when selecting a date in the View Log page, when clicking on the Scan Result page, when clicking Start with Windows on the Settings page.
1638621674344.png

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
Hi!
LMT AntiMalware 5.9.1.1 released.
Changelog:
  • CuteDuck engine: Release and test a new Local Database.
  • Web protection: Fixed a bug in Remove tracking parameters from URLs.
  • CuteDuck engine: Fixed a bug that could cause the software to crash when recognizing file types.
  • Parental Control: Fixed a bug that could cause the software to crash when generating a password.
  • Other small improvements.
------------------
Because maintaining a Cloud Database costs money (~$36 a month) and the amount I get through donation is not much, so I have decided to discontinue the Cloud Database next year.
1639828238763.png

minhgi

Level 2
Verified
Mar 10, 2017
@MLT is there anyway the community can help with the Cloud database solution. Rather than hosting aws cloud that cost money, couldn't the client endpoints be use to help hosting and distribution db information with to other clients. Like a decentralized model where every clients can help out in some way. Idk. Justin my mind.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.