Troubleshoot Lockscreen won't go away

Infected device issues
This lock screen appears every time i want to unlock my phone i can't use finger print opening when it's active I have to swipe right and then there is my normal lockscreen It shows ads for apps and games I tried uninstalling apps I recently installed nothing help?

Lumel22

Thread author
May 8, 2018
Screenshot_2018-05-08-14-21-53-413_lockscreen.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I Uninstalled go keyboard and it disappeared dont use go stuff
Glad you resolved the issue.

I suggest using Bitdefender Free Antivirus for Android as they are a trusted vendor in the security industry, and offer Android users basic protection without compromise. Paid options are optional, but not necessarily needed.

Recently malicious apps re-surfaced, so be wary of third-party free AV, free VPN and free Keyboards apps on the Google Play Store.

Generally avoiding third-party Keyboards apps that promote Emojis and other "fancy" features, also can you really trust the developers who could potentially track everything you type??

I recommend Gboard by Google (preferred choice)

SwiftKey is another popular one, but it was acquired by Microsoft.

Based on the fact they're trusted companies, they are committed to your privacy and security, and mostly Ad-Free, so no more Lockscreen Ads - which is now banned. If you dislike both, using the default keyboard on your Android might be better.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.