App Review Long review AV TEST, thanks you Warball

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

ForgottenSeer 72227

C'mon.... just have fun with it people.

If it's 'here we go again' --- this is the fault of people responding too seriously.

That may very well be true, but in all honesty, but I think people are just tired of trying to have a thoughtful/insightful conversation, especially with said poster, only for them to be basically be told they are stupid, wrong and have not idea of what they are talking about. Especially when the only evidence is YouTube tests. I'm all for having fun and all, but just look at the poster's reply to everyone, it just reinforces that this isn't about having fun, it's about someone trying to force his/her opinion on to everyone and using a YouTube test to basically say "see I told you I was right, you are all wrong."

At least that's how it comes across.

Last edited by a moderator:

RoboMan

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Let's drop the subject, shall we? :p

Hopefully our pal here will double check his comments before posting in the future. MalwareTips is all about a nice enviroment to share and to learn, not to fight over who has the truth.

Else it will be probably taken care of, but hopefully it will not be necessary :)

F

ForgottenSeer 72227

Let's drop the subject, shall we? :p

Hopefully our pal here will double check his comments before posting in the future. MalwareTips is all about a nice enviroment to share and to learn, not to fight over who has the truth.

Else it will be probably taken care of, but hopefully it will not be necessary :)

Very wise words!

I do think for the most part this forum is exactly like you say it is, friendly conversations that everyone from all walks of life are welcome!

The only thing I will add is that in order for topics like this to remain this way without going south, is that everyone needs to respect each other's opinions. That doesn't mean that someone can go around and essentially call people stupid just because someone, or someones doesn't agree with them. There's always a way to have a friendly conversation, it doesn't mean you necessarily have to agree, you just have to be respectful.

Like you said, this individual really needs to learn to re-read his/her posts before posting and learn to be more respectful towards others. Until this happens he/she will always get this hostile response unfortunately. We should all take the high road, but that doesn't mean people need to always let people walk all over them essentially.

This will be my last post on this, hopefully this person can become more understanding towards others, which in turn will result in much less hostility directed towards them.:):emoji_beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.