Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Your computer isn't infected. I don't know how to help you further. Try to create new account and if that doesn't help, you'll need to reinstall Windows. I don't even know anymore what is the current problem.
Your computer isn't infected. I don't know how to help you further. Try to create new account and if that doesn't help, you'll need to reinstall Windows. I don't even know anymore what is the current problem.
You can get a Windows 10 from here:
Download Windows 10
Rootkit scanning can be done with almost any anti malware software.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes