M1 Anti-Phishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malware1

Level 76
Thread author
Sep 28, 2011
I coded a simple app that searches for unusual things in URLs.
It's mostly for fun, I don't know if I will continue developing it. It's something like a better JM Anti-Phishing, the difference is that the scan is much faster and it doesn't use any external databases.
It sends information about detected URLs to help improve the program.
A better phishing detection tool has been under development by @MalwareHunter for over a month, but it's getting ready very slowly because it's a complex software and he's very busy.

@Jo Man Feel free to use the DB in your project.

AntiPhish1.PNG

AntiPhish2.PNG

Download

Last edited by a moderator:

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
Is it only for Phishing or can work for Malicious URL?

Reactions: frogboy

Malware1

Level 76
Thread author
Sep 28, 2011
If anyone wants to help with multi-language support, please translate the following strings and send me them via PM:
Code:
"English"
(1, "Updating")
(2, "Scan")
(3, "The site is malicious.")
(4, "The site is safe.")
(5, "Updater")
(6, "Update failed. Error details:")
(7, "Language:")
(8, "A new database version is available. Do you want to update it?")
(9, "New version available")

S

Sr. Normal

No interest in the program, so it will most likely be abandoned soon.
Do not say that my friend. We now have strange dates. We just got back from vacation and we have the back to school or work and thousands of things that require our time. You are a very serious person with your work. Sure that you've provided us a great tool :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Malware1

Level 76
Thread author
Sep 28, 2011
Tool abandoned. Maybe I will work on it in the future, but it won't be updated for now.
No usage, no development.

Reactions: Sr. Normal
D

Deleted Member 333v73x

It's something like a better JM Anti-Phishing, the difference is that the scan is much faster and it doesn't use any external databases.

You shouldn't say that your program is better than another, like you @Jo Man has put effort into a program you cannot say your program is 'better' they may both have their strengths and weaknesses but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.