On Sale! Macrium Reflect 8 Home (Black Friday 2022)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promo page
https://www.macrium.com/black-friday
Event start
Nov 21, 2022
Event end
Dec 1, 2022
How to get a license
Follow the promotion link to purchase, the code will be BLK-FR7-DAY enter during the purchase process
Giveaway Terms
https://www.macrium.com/black-friday

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017

Macrium Reflect 8 Home​

The holiday season has come early - get our incredible software for half the price! We only offer a discount this big once a year, so if you’ve been thinking about changing your backup and recovery solution to Reflect 8 Home, now is definitely the time. The process couldn’t be easier, so give yourself the gift of true peace-of-mind.

Ready to try Macrium Reflect 8 Home? The process is quick, easy and available for 50% off for a limited time. Our robust and powerful software keeps all your hard work safe and secure.

The complete backup solution for personal use. Protect documents, data and operating systems using advanced disk imaging technology. Includes Macrium viBoot for instant Hyper-V virtualization, as well as Oracle VirtualBox, and ransomware protection with Macrium Image Guardian.

Your license includes 12 months Essentials Support, giving you complete peace of mind. If you have any issues with Macrium Reflect 8 Home, a member of our technical team will be happy to assist. Sit back, relax, and be confident that Macrium quickly and reliably secures your valuable data.

To purchase an upgrade to Reflect 8, from an older version of Reflect Home, (and take advantage of the Black Friday sale in addition to the normal upgrade discount!) please click the button below and enter your license details

Macrium Portal For upgrade only

Offer ends 1st December 2022.

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
My purchase done. Very good deal as usual every year again on "Black Friday" (y)
The most useful paid feature for me is the ability to to create incremental and differential disk images, what the free version doesn't include.
Macrium Image Guardian is worth to mention as well.

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
My purchase done. Very good deal as usual every year again on "Black Friday" (y)
The most useful paid feature for me is the ability to to create incremental and differential disk images, what the free version doesn't include.
Have you ever seen a video about Macrium Image Guardian in action? I also have this but and have heard its very good but never able to find a demonstration

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
Have you ever seen a video about Macrium Image Guardian in action? I also have this but and have heard its very good but never able to find a demonstration
No video found at all, but would be interesting to see against ransomware.

I just saw notifications of Macrium Image Guardian when trying to move backup file(s) on my external drive:

MR.png

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
By "incremental and differential disk images" you mean incremental/differential backups, right?

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014

piquiteco

Level 14
Oct 16, 2022
The good news that the ransomware will not encrypt the Macrium Image Guardian protected backup file, I tested it, it is protected at the system level. And even if you don't have Macrium Image Guardian, I believe that due to the extension used, either the size of the image backup file or the ransomware doesn't cover the .mrimg extension, the image backup file will remain untouched. Other extension formats like .adi from Aomei the .tib from Acronis 2019 and .tibx from Acronis 2020 onwards, the ransomware also did not alter the backup file, when I tested, I cannot tell you these days, do not trust what I am saying, try to keep your backup on a separate disk drive, if you do not have dedicated Anti-Ransomware protection like Macrium Image Guardian.

Last edited:

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
fwiw, I had a black friday 75% link in my email inbox (actually several) but I got preoccupied the past few days, and just got around to doing this tonight, 04 Dec, and they still gave me the upgrade at 50% off. Excellent software, good company. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.