tofargone
Level 6
Just open version 8 or go to portal or go here: Reflect X Upgrade step by step
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Yeah I had them send me a "deal" asking me to exchange my lifetime Marcium 8 license for 50% off annual subscription for life of their newest offering. Yeah. No. I like to own my software. I don't mind paying every few years if I see that the upgraded version benefits me.Just open version 8 or go to portal or go here: Reflect X Upgrade step by step
Yeah I had them send me a "deal" asking me to exchange my lifetime Marcium 8 license for 50% off annual subscription for life of their newest offering. Yeah. No. I like to own my software. I don't mind paying every few years if I see that the upgraded version benefits me.
I hate the current "you never own the software you bought you only rent it" model. The price remains the same as if you were to own it yet if you don't pay the annual fee then bam. Your software is dead. It doesn't matter that nothing really changed between this and next year. You still have to pay. Oh and if their authentication servers ever go down or the company goes out of business then you are crap out of luck even though the software works perfectly.
I have been a honest paying customer but if they force me to an annual model then I will be looking to sail the pirate seas. It's easier and more convenient that way. They will price me out of honesty.
The way I read this was as follows.... Version 6 and 8 are in your portal (account). If you ever decide to discontinue your subscription of version X, which you can do at anytime, version 6 and 8 will still be available e to you.Yeah I had them send me a "deal" asking me to exchange my lifetime Marcium 8 license for 50% off annual subscription for life of their newest offering. Yeah. No. I like to own my software. I don't mind paying every few years if I see that the upgraded version benefits me.
I hate the current "you never own the software you bought you only rent it" model. The price remains the same as if you were to own it yet if you don't pay the annual fee then bam. Your software is dead. It doesn't matter that nothing really changed between this and next year. You still have to pay. Oh and if their authentication servers ever go down or the company goes out of business then you are crap out of luck even though the software works perfectly.
I have been a honest paying customer but if they force me to an annual model then I will be looking to sail the pirate seas. It's easier and more convenient that way. They will price me out of honesty.
The way I read this was as follows.... Version 6 and 8 are in your portal (account). If you ever decide to discontinue your subscription of version X, which you can do at anytime, version 6 and 8 will still be available e to you.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes