Mae govannen! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

photontorpedos

Level 1
Thread author
Aug 27, 2016
Greetings!

It's great to be here, a few suggested that I get a backup solution to make backup images on my security config critique thread. I'm glad I listened to everyone because a few days later my PC went into a BSOD loop after installing an incompatible application. I was able to revert back to an older state thanks to that. I'm very grateful! Now I take full backups every 15 days. :D

I LOVE STAR TREK IMMENSELY (And The Lord of the Rings, an annual LotR+Hobbit marathon ritual is a must), bet you could tell that already by my username, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.