MagicTrout's security config

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well its not a problem for using Pro? Agnitum Outpost as your realtime as long you can configure those complex configuration powered with their color coded alerts. But the AV itself is beyond low mediocre where likely you may explore some alternatives.

You may add CCleaner for cleaning junks as simplicity, follow by adding another backup browser with addons like HTTPS Everywhere or Lastpass (password manager)/Alternative can be Keepass.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Consider adding one or two more on demand scanners.
CCleaner or Privazer if not already installed
Consider adding a second browser
I would suggest uBlock in place of ABD+ and adding HTTPS Everywhere to Chrome
Thanks for sharing your config :)

MagicTrout

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jun 20, 2015
I wasn't too sure about CCleaner but considering you guys have recommended it I will give it a try. And yes I am looking towards maybe ESET as my new Realtime/Antivirus Program. Agnitum Outpost Pro isn't as good as a program as it should be. I forgot to mention as well I also run Opera as a second browser

D

Deleted member 178

But the AV itself is beyond low mediocre where likely you may explore some alternatives.

You may add CCleaner for cleaning junks as simplicity, follow by adding another backup browser with addons like HTTPS Everywhere or Lastpass (password manager)/Alternative can be Keepass.

i agree with James, why outpost when you have better alternatives

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.