MagiCure Professional-Rollbackrx alternative

Spirit

Level 2
Thread author
May 17, 2012
I was in search and even started a thread at MalwareTips for some alternative to rollback rx.
I have found Magicure and want to share it here.
Product Overview
System crashes, file corruptions, virus infections...could take hours to days to repair. MagiCure eliminates the hassles and headaches of troubleshooting common PC problems by instantly returning the PC to hours or days before the onset of the problems. Don't waste your time troubleshooting PC problems!

Why MagiCure?
Why waste time fixing common PC problems? Just UNDO it all with a single Click of MagiCure
Reverse any system crash (even if Windows can't startup)
Backout of any failed software installations, botched update etc.
Reverse user errors manually, or set Restore-on-Reboot or Log-off
Roll backwards and forwards to any system snapshot
Allows users to safely test any software. Fast, 100% clean uninstaller
Retrieve files from a crashed PC, even if Windows can not boot
Automatically schedule snapshots or hard drive restores
Day Zero Disaster Recovery with no data loss

MagiCure-Professional_1.png

MagiCure-Professional_2.png

MagiCure-Professional_4.png

download and homepage

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
A re-branded Rollback RX. Nothing special but thanks for letting us know anyways Stranger. :)

RollBack-Rx-Professional_1.png

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Only if the re-branded version was a free one :p

Spirit

Level 2
Thread author
May 17, 2012
Yes MrXdius its a re branded and lots of controversy made on various forums and products forum
Mclovin & Umbra: its not free

Z

ZeroDay

For me Bitdefender traffic light blocks the site and say's it contains malware, Alough this is probably a fp I just thought I'd mention it.

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
Trafficlight hates this site

uhrrK.jpg

EDIT:Sorry Zeroday, I overlooked your post

P

Plexx

You may add EAZ-Fix to the mix as far as I recall. Although if not mistaken EAZ-FIX was slightly cheaper before compared to Rollback RX. Not sure however if they shared the same exact version build.

D

Deleted member 178

Biozfear said:
You may add EAZ-Fix to the mix as far as I recall. Although if not mistaken EAZ-FIX was slightly cheaper before compared to Rollback RX. Not sure however if they shared the same exact version build.

I would trust EAZ-Fix rather than this one. and i would rather pay for RX than the others :D

Spirit

Level 2
Thread author
May 17, 2012
I agree with Umbra that i will pay for rollback among all these software.
Biozfear: Eaz-Fix have few problems and sometimes it fails to restore properly.

P

Plexx

Stranger said:
I agree with Umbra that i will pay for rollback among all these software.
Biozfear: Eaz-Fix have few problems and sometimes it fails to restore properly.

Stranger, I am one of the few users who Rollback just causes me problems. Not once, not twice but 3 times in different occasions. That is the reason I have not bought a license.

Rollback RX is not full bullet proof. Every software, whether its security based or not will have occasions where it will not work on some systems/some occasions.

Spirit

Level 2
Thread author
May 17, 2012
Biozfear said:
Stranger, I am one of the few users who Rollback just causes me problems. Not once, not twice but 3 times in different occasions. That is the reason I have not bought a license.

Rollback RX is not full bullet proof. Every software, whether its security based or not will have occasions where it will not work on some systems/some occasions.
Agree Biozfear, I even don't use it and given away my license to my friend.
I have some hard disc problem while using roll back software.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
Makes me frown to hear that you both didn't have a good experience with Rollback RX.

There will always be the reasons why it worked for me but not you, Perhaps another day. :)

Spirit

Level 2
Thread author
May 17, 2012
MrXidus said:
Makes me frown to hear that you both didn't have a good experience with Rollback RX.

There will always be the reasons why it worked for me but not you, Perhaps another day. :)

I don't have rollback problem but I feel some slowdown with rollbackrx install

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.