Solved Malicious website blocked domain 104.197.47.161, www.tradeadexchange.com

ESBLKN

New Member
This started in 15 April 2016, I think after I've tried to use some VPN programs to make my ping (lag) lower while playing online games.

After a while, I've noticed that there's adf.ly script appears on any web page I open, or it redirects me to some blog about "making money online", sometimes it opens a pop-up window(s) with linkbucks (shorten link site).

I've AVG anti-virus, I've tried to scan and to remove it, it removed some suspicious malware, but the problem continued.
I've tried to reconfigure my router, but in-vain.
I've tried to use Hitman pro, Farbar, adwcleaner, malewarebytes, Rkill, kaspersky tdsskiller, but also in-vain, however these programs caught some malware and adware and tracking pages and removed 'em.
I've also made C format, and I've installed a new fresh copy of windows 7, the surprise was when I've opened the browser for the first time I've found the same problem.

Malwarebytes keeps telling me "Malicious website blocked domain 104.197.47.161, www.tradeadexchange.com" from internet explorer or firefox.

Also, when I tried to open 2 different computers in my house, I've shocked that the same problem in the both of them too.

I don't know what to do, please help me to get rid of it.
 

Attachments

Hi again...

I've changed the DNS of my router, cuz somebody said the problem is the router problem.

The problem disappeared now.

Thanks, and I hope that I didn't bother anyone.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top