Malware analysis site by Cuckoo

Picos

Level 2
Verified
Apr 17, 2015
IAbiPaH.png

https://www.virustotal.com/de/url/5...7fa903602879dabf7920faf3/analysis/1431328127/
VT 2/63

False positive???

Babru

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
May 6, 2015
No guys,

Its cuckoo site

Its just risky site because on that site virus samples is not saved in zip, so thats why av detected As :

BitDefender :- Malware site
Yandex Safebrowsing :- Malware site

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well its pretty normal to flag those malware analysis website as risk due to their category that without prior awareness you may infected mistakenly.

For anyone who wants to use this, all files are at .bin format in order you cannot click immediately; good for getting samples upon testing. :)

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
While I like Malwr better, this can be an alternative I guess. Thanks for sharing.

Edit: Malwr is much much faster at analyzing files. Around 20x or more faster as it still has not completed. Same file. Not malware.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21043

I like this new site since it's an oppertunity to find samples which don't get uploaded and analysed to other sites like Malwr, however I personally prefer Malwr and Hybrid-Analysis for online analysis.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.