Malware detection and blacklist detection for Websites..sign up for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I saw this earlier, looks like they changed it from 30 days to 365 days.

These type of services from Comodo I like. ;)

http://siteinspector.comodo.com/public

http://siteinspector.comodo.com/public/features

G

Guest28

Interesting......... I also saw on comodo forums melih saying somthing about this new service helping the comodo secure dns black list malware sites in minuets. But right now their service has a lag and needs to be worked out. I tested comodo secure dns and it has improved drastically.

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
ryan said:
I tested comodo secure dns and it has improved drastically.

It's still unusable to me until they release an IP updater client. (Like the OpenDNS Updater) I can't be bothered with going to the website and manually changing my IP when I reconnect.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
HeffeD said:
It's still unusable to me until they release an IP updater client. (Like the OpenDNS Updater) I can't be bothered with going to the website and manually changing my IP when I reconnect.

Don't they have that option in Comodo Internet Security, assuming you use Comodo software.

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
Earth said:
Don't they have that option in Comodo Internet Security, assuming you use Comodo software.

That would be a nice feature since CIS would obviously be aware that your IP address has changed and the API wouldn't be difficult to incorporate, but no, it doesn't have that functionality.

It was suggested on the Comodo forums shortly after the beta of the new version of the service was announced. Maybe it'll be part of the next major release version. Who knows?

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
I signed up and added my site but I get this error "All available Daily BlackList Monitoring licenses have been used."

However it will let me add "Daily Malware Scanning" for my site.

I don't host any files on my site because I really didn't need the malware scanning. But I'm sure it will help generate more traffic to my site because Comodo bots will visit each day.

Thanks.:D

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Littlebits said:
I signed up and added my site but I get this error "All available Daily BlackList Monitoring licenses have been used."

Yes,I've got the same problem... anyway I have added MalwareTips to be scanned daily.....

Littlebits said:
I don't host any files on my site because I really didn't need the malware scanning
iframes and injections are also real threats... I'm sure their is a very very slim chances of getting hacked/exploited but as long as the scan it's free I don't see why we shouldn't take advantage;D

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Comodo SiteInspector is having false positive problems, I receive an email saying my site is a high risk "Buffer overflow (IE7) heap spray attack detected" about an 5 hours later I receive another email saying that my site is "Safe". There has been no changes made to my site today except for one new front page news post.

Thanks.:D

PenTester

Jul 30, 2011
Comodo released free Malware Scanning Service for sites

COMODO, A leading Certificate Authority(CA) and Internet security solutions provider , released a free service called SiteInspector, a free malware scanning and blacklist monitoring for websites..

It allows website owners to choose 3 pages on a domain that they want to monitor. If malware is discovered or if the website is found on any one of a range of website blacklisting services, then the account owner is immediately notified via email.

Read more at : E Hacking News

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.