Expired Malware Hunter Pro Promotion 1 year free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Is this security program good?

• Is this security program good?

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Do you not like this security program?

Votes: 19 76.0%

• Total voters

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
I have the PRO giveaway version for a year Can I update it.?

More than 95% of the time with a giveaway you lose the pro version if you try to update it. So there are two ramifications for this:

1. At the time you get a giveaway pay very close attention to the terms and conditions. If you see nothing saying free updates will be allowed, assume that they won't be.

2. If as expected you're not allowed free updates, check the settings and be sure to turn off automatic updating. I for one would go ahead and turn off notifications of updates.

Giveaways are intended to create interest in actually buying the program, and we can certainly understand that, can't we?

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
1. At the time you get a giveaway pay very close attention to the terms and conditions.

I need to clarify. The license agreement which you are asked to consent to will almost never make reference to giveaways and will normally be exactly the same as the license agreement for a paid user. These things are very wordy documents written by lawyers, and i don't mean to set people to the tedious task of skimming them for information relevant to giveaway terms. Normally the information will be more accessible and not buried in that document.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.