Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
Haha, got the Caution tag.

I'm guessing it's for having Windows Defender disabled. I can't possibly believe that it's just because I don't have a backup solution, is it?
You can think of MT's security tagging mechanism as your cyber-parent ;)
How much ever safe you feel with AVs etc., backups should be a non-negotiable tool for every cyberaware PC user.
Since you've basic layers of protection and safe settings covered, you've not got the 'At Risk' tag but the 'Caution' tag for the reason discussed.
You can follow the recommendations for backup from above.

Why do you have two AVs in realtime? If the offline AV of SAP feels incompetent, you can do off with it and keep SAP only for on-demand scanning. Two AVs in realtime, compatible or not, ain't a healthy choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: frogboy

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
I like your config.
What is your opinion of SAP?

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Consider some type of system & data backup solution.
Aside from that config looks good! Thanks for sharing it with us :)

Reactions: PCGamer
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.