Malware tips antivirus? - Open source av

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2013
I thought you owned FMA Intel-Secure?!?!

Yes i do, but next to that i am working as freelance for a company and i have no intention of quitting that job as i like it and have been doing that for many years. They support me and i wanted to open up my own company and make the transit from freelance to sub contractor in time, while maintaining a steady income.
As i mentioned in my first topic about FMA.
Keep in mind i got kids and such bills need to be payed and opening a own company generally cost lots of money time and effort and without my regular job the odds that i will pull it off just by using hard earned savings is slim to none. If you plan plan correctly and make sure that if things go wrong you have a way out and that you are guaranteed of continuity as my family supports me but they shall never take the fall if things go wrong. So hence why i now have 2 jobs. And while FMA has been around for some time it never went into the role as it is right now so its not exactly starting from scratch, but thats private info...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21043

Yes i do, but next to that i am working as freelance for a company and i have no intention of quitting that job as i like it and have been doing that for many years. They support me and i wanted to open up my own company and make the transit from freelance to sub contractor in time, while maintaining a steady income.
Keep in mind i got kids and such bills need to be payed and opening a own company generally cost lots of money time and effort and without my regular job the odds that i will pull it off just by using hard earned savings is slim to none. If you plan plan correctly and make sure that if things go wrong you have a way out and that you are guaranteed of continuity as my family supports me but they shall never take the fall if things go wrong. So hence why i now have 2 jobs. And while FMA has been around for some time it never went into the role as it is right now so its not exactly starting from scratch, but thats private info...
Ah okay, now I understand :)
Don't worry, FMA Intel-Secure will definitely succeed ;)

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Even Batman (The Dark Knight) kept his day job as a millionare by day,:D although he didn't have kids. He had Alfred,:confused: and this punky kid staying rent free at Wayne Mannor called Robin:rolleyes: (aka Dick Grayson?o_O) but heroism,:):) imho, translates best into non-fiction!!;)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21043

Even Batman (The Dark Knight) kept his day job as a millionare by day,:D although he didn't have kids. He had Alfred, and this punky kid staying rent free @Wayne Mannor called Robin (aka Dick Grayson?) but heroism, imho, translates best into non-fiction!!;)
Imagine how cool it would be to be batman in real life... :)

If you know java and c you should be able to understand c#.net easily
I know C# but I hate Java. But maybe it's the C++ which is closer to C# understanding? That's just my opinion, though.

There are some useful Youtube video's in making hash based AV programs that work pretty well with a bit of additional coding.
However imo most of them are in one way or another based upon Drweb opensource and so is its hash gathering technique.
I'm sure we can all honestly say we all started by searching YouTube and Google before getting deep into a project.

Last edited by a moderator:

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
I'm closing this topic because MalwareTips name is owned by Jack, all references to the name is decided by the Admin Team (Admins and Super Mods). Public conversations in the forums is not the correct place to talk about this idea. Branding an AV is a conflict of interest to our forums since we recommend many products to our members.

Send PM's to the Admin Team.

Enjoy!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.