KindWhelp31777

Took many steps suggested by the internet but ive not found a solution to my problem, i have a feeling that he infection is a lot more than i expected no bank details or anything has been accessed at the moment but i would like to remove the infection asap to reduce the risk of this happening i get random pop ups in abs when im surfing or opening a new tab or click a website and sometimes when i have reset google chrome settings it opens to a page either (safebrowsing . biz) or (foryourweb . net) both of the search engines have "https://" and i dont use them i simply close them and open a new tab and type on google.com (foryourweb . net) is one that i get re directed to once I have reset google chrome settings. Please help me its much appreciated.

Attachments

TwinHeadedEagle

Removal Expert
Staff member
Verified
Hello,

Please download Zemana AntiMalware and save it to your Desktop.
  • Install the program and once the installation is complete it will start automatically.
  • Without changing any options, press Scan to begin.
  • After the short scan is finished, if threats are detected press Next to remove them.
Note: If restart is required to finish the cleaning process, you should click Reboot. If reboot isn't required, please restart your computer manually.
  • Open Zemana AntiMalware again.
  • Click on
    icon and double click the latest report.
  • Now click File > Save As and choose your Desktop before pressing Save.
  • The only left thing is to attach saved report in your next message.