Malwarebytes 1.60 almost here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

imsoadude

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
If you look on their facebook page which i will provide below the most recent post on their wall says "We are busy preparing for the new 1.60 release. Excited for all the new features!". :) im very excited to find out what they will be adding and improving on in the new version!

Malwarebytes Facebook Page

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Looking forward to it coming out. Going to update my tool list :D

imsoadude

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
Yea, well it should be a big update with lots of improvements going from 1.5xxx to 1.60 like it was from 1.4xxx to 1.5xxx

imsoadude

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
Yea but even though you use it for scanning it shows your giving support to the company :D

K__M

Jun 14, 2011
True, it was worth the buy :D

No expiration, so i can always use pro later on.

imsoadude

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
Yea exactly, if they sold it in store in canada i probably would have bought it too, to show my support. Sadly they dont though

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
imsoadude said:
Yea exactly, if they sold it in store in canada i probably would have bought it too, to show my support. Sadly they dont though

I bought mine straight from their website :)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
When it updates will I have to buy another licenses for MB because of the version difference?

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
No pc should be without it Can't wait...

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
McLovin said:
When it updates will I have to buy another licenses for MB because of the version difference?

I get license in may ago. But, i can use it for new version (lastest version, at the moment).
so, it for ALL MBAM version.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
win7holic said:
McLovin said:

I get license in may ago. But, i can use it for new version (lastest version, at the moment).
so, it for ALL MBAM version.

Ahh, okay that is good. I was worried that I would have to buy another license.

K__M

Jun 14, 2011
I hope they don't change the rules to where you have to buy it yearly or something like Hitman Pro...

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Well if they are going to make it that you have to buy it every year I think that I will stick to the free version because it does the practicaly the same thing except from the real time scanner.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
yes. you're right mclovin.
before i use MBAM pro. I scan my system every 1 month with it, HMP also.

** just make sure ,my system are clean **

D

Deleted member 178

if the RT resources go down (around 20-30mb to satisfy me) i may used the pro version, if not i will stick with the free one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.