Malwarebytes Black Friday - Buy One Year, Get Six Months Free

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Buy and download a one-year Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium license now and get six months on us. For only $24.95, you get a $37 value (1 year + 6 mos. subscription). Act now—this is a limited time offer!*

Malwarebytes Black Friday Special
MBAM.jpg

*Valid until Monday, November 30, 2015. Promotion applies to new purchases only and does not apply to previous purchases or renewal subscriptions.​

Last edited:

woomera

Level 7
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
from my experience i would never trust this Company and would suggest people would not pay their money to them, though thats just my opinion. i even removed all their applications from my computer and my relatives systems.

they accused IOBit for stealing their data while they stole from their own customers!

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
@woomera,

Could you show and help me understand with a link of how they stole from their own customers?
Details/explanatory?

Kind regards,;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
@woomera,

Also, Malwarebtyes support said that lifetime lic.,key was only good for 1 PC! Additionally, Malwarebytes support, play dumb
and never answer questions with open ended fragments statements. Their support is truly the worse out on the internet.
Bitdefender is even 20 better that Malwarebtyes!

My opinion!

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.