Malwarebytes Future UI Concept

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
MrXidus its great piece of work. I love the modern UI. I wish I got MBAM Lifetime in exhange for my SAS Lifetime. Sas has compatibility issues.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
MrXidus might get a lifetime issue :p

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012
Aren't the little tabs in the progress bar an idea from panda? Just out of curiosity.
Other than that nice UI design. I like it I would use it if I were Malwarebytes.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Thread author
Apr 17, 2011
Malware Maniac said:
Aren't the little tabs in the progress bar an idea from panda? Just out of curiosity.

Panda isn't the only application that uses this style :p

samit said:
very nice concept......did you post it in malwarebytes forum..

No I haven't, I don't have an account there.

G

Guest28

This is very nice mrxidus hope they use this as their next ui when ever you post it on the forums. I'm sure they will all love it.

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
Wow! Nice one my man! If you agree I can post it on Malwarebytes forums, with reference to MT forums.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Thread author
Apr 17, 2011
pablozi said:
Wow! Nice one my man! If you agree I can post it on Malwarebytes forums, with reference to MT forums.

Sure thing, go ahead :)

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
I hope so. This concept is really awesome.

D

Deleted member 21043

Even now, about 2 years later MalwareBytes could be so much better with this GUI concept (in my opinion).
You should email them, I'm sure they would buy it off you.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.