Malwarebytes partnered with Mullvad VPN

• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 69673
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

ForgottenSeer 823865

Thread author
Mullvad is the one I'm using and I'm very picky when it comes to VPNs. Mullvad isn't perfect of course, but better than most of the others, it is in my top 3 VPNs after lot of research.
45$ a year is good deal, normally it would be 60$. Mullvad is 5$ a month.

Note: What is funny is Malwarebytes is doing exactly what I suggested Emsisoft to do when I was working for them lol.

Antus67

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Nov 3, 2019
I also have a life time license for Malwarebytes Premium which I may run Vipre Web shield side by side for which I have a lifetime license also. this may be a interesting combination.

Reactions: Venustus

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
Mullvad is the one I'm using and I'm very picky when it comes to VPNs. Mullvad isn't perfect of course, but better than most of the others, it is in my top 3 VPNs after lot of research.

Note: What is funny is Malwarebytes is doing exactly what I suggested Emsisoft to do when I was working for them lol.
Mullvad , IVpn & ....? :D

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Thread author
Where is the offer for both software to check it?

only thing is it is a bundled deal and I already have a lifetime for malwarebytes and so to add it I would have to pay the 75 bucks a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.