MalwareTips 2.0 Dark version - Feedback from our members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
oh really? i guess my security setup is so tight that even links & spoilers (hidding things) are blocked :p
Fixed all the reported issues.Let me know what else needs to be done. I've did some updates so you may notice some things that need "fixing".

D

Deleted member 178

In Recent Post , i cant see a real difference between read threads and unread ones.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
One too many?

ptHfpv7r.png

Reactions: frogboy and Jack
N

Noxx

For the most part, I really like MalwareTips Dark 2.0. But there's two things (mostly one thing) that keeps me from using it, namely: the blue font is too dark. Maybe one shade lighter and it'd be lovely. It might just be me, because my vision is meh, and I'm having to zoom my browser in to read the thread titles and so forth. I'm half and half on the typing color. I think it should be grey-ish, but again I'd like it one shade lighter. Everything else is perfect! Change, or no change, it looks like people overall like it, and that's all that matters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
The font colour change is massively noticeable. I am liking this much much more. I can actually read without squinting. Thanks @Jack @Noxx .
Was about to send you a message regarding this... Glad you like it!

But there's two things (mostly one thing) that keeps me from using it, namely: the blue font is too dark. Maybe one shade lighter and it'd be lovely. It might just be me, because my vision is meh, and I'm having to zoom my browser in to read the thread titles and so forth. I'm half and half on the typing color. I think it should be grey-ish, but again I'd like it one shade lighter. Everything else is perfect! Change, or no change, it looks like people overall like it, and that's all that matters.
@Noxx let me know if this is better..

Last edited:

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Looks Awesome Jack, and the green online indicators look so cool. I love everything about this dark theme.
Great work, and that new shade of blue is much easier to read.
PeAcE

Reactions: Noxx and Jack
N

Noxx

Wooo! Now that's what I'm talking about. I love it, I'm not sure if everyone else likes the change, but now this theme is perfect for me. Nice one, Jack. :)

Reactions: Alkajak and Jack
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.